Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well the last week has been crappy with my mother and I fighting with my sister about her stupid boyfriend she has had all of 3 1/2 months NOT coming for Thanksgiving. It was the stupidest thing. I won't write about it only because I don't really feel like rehashing it yet again but I still think my sister is a complete idiot. Anyways they ended up not coming because her ex husband was being a dick. (My sister is very good at surrounding herself with dicks).

BUT
We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving except for the boys threatening to throw food at one another. lol We had a great dinner and then went uptown for the annual Gingerbread walk. It was pitiful this year, not a lot of entries but we still had fun. Then we drove over the the Target shopping area and walked in front of all the stores and all over the parking lot looking for pennies and other loose change. It was fun because NO ONE was there. We had the place to ourselves. The kids had fun looking for change. lol My daughter is saving for a cosplay outfit so she will take any change she can find. It was a regular treasure hunt.

I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we are off to walk in Forest Park and the Central West End....and staying away from ALL the stores!!!

No comments: