Friday, February 1, 2008

My first blog

Well I am not really sure what I am going to be writing here. Right now my life is in limbo. I will be graduating from Graduate school in May with my masters in history and I have just realized that I do not want to teach. The only thing I did realize is that I would like to do something else. LOL funny huh? After eight years of school pursuing history I suddenly realize I do not want to spend my life teaching other people. There are a lot of other things that go into that but all I know is that I want to do something special with my life. LOL really funny for a woman who will be 39 this year.
Anyways, we are snowed in today. Yeah for the Mid-west..cause by Monday it will be in the 50's again!!! It is so crazy here. I am hoping someday (SSSOOOONNN) I will be moving my kids and my husband out of here. I want to apply for jobs in florida or California but to be honest I am scared. I have been living with my mother and on my student loan money this whole time in order that I could be home with my kids too and now I need a job. I just hope someone takes a chance of me. I have great grades!!LOL

Anyways this is sorta of...boring for my first blog so hopefully they will improve.
can someone tell me how to embed pictures in my blog??

No comments: