Friday, February 1, 2008

My kids

My son Harrison. He will be 12yrs old in April. He is so funny and all he cares about are video games. He wants to marry a chinese girl and own several businesses so he will have a lot of money. LOL I hope he does it, he is a very determined little boy.
My daughter Llywellyn. She is 14 and has a learning disability and is slightly autisic. She wants to be a film director someday. She is very artistic in temperment and vision. She has had a hard road to travel and I know she still has a hard one ahead of her. But she is very sweet and kind and I have no doubt she will do it.









I love this picture of my son Zack. He is such a riot. He is 17yrs old as of last December. Ugh how time flies. He reminds me a lot of the character Hurley on Lost. He is sweet like that and says Dude to everything. He wants to be a writer someday. He is very good and I really think he will do it someday.







No comments: