Thursday, January 29, 2009

circle of life

My grandmother on the left, Buena in the middle and the last sister, Mildred on the right. My grandmother was the youngest along with her twin brother. He was the first to go at 81, then my grandmother at 83, Buena was 96. Mildred is the last of the family still living and she is 92.
My 37 yr old sister called me yesterday to let me know she is pregnant. She already has two little girls, 13 and 10 and now this is very big surprise.That same night I found out that my great aunt Buena (whose picture is on my site here) died at the age of 96.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I noticed you left a comment on my blog. Do you mind telling me how you found it??

redelf said...

I just found it by chance. I was searching for blogs by other Mothers. Just to talk to other mothers out there and your daughters picture was so adorable I had to say something. lol I miss my children being babies. :pout: