Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

I am not sure how I feel about the new year. The last year sorta sucked though I have had sucker years in the past.
I have a lot of changes ahead and I am a bit stressed out about them.
Course, my sister and her stupid boyfriend decided to pop in on us this weekend, eat all our food and then dump her kids with us while they drive around. Great...I hate that. I mean come on!!! Once a month is too much!! I do not want to see my sister that much and I dont appreciate having to feed her either EVERY MONTH! We have a limited budget here and when she and her kids and boyfriend come it blows it all to hell. I just wish my mother would say something to her but of course, she wont.
:takes deep breath: Okay I was a bit pissed about that but they are leaving today. yay!

The job hunting is getting me down to. I have a flipping Masters degree but I cannot find a job. I am scared to get a job too. I havent worked in over 9 yrs. I have been in school and being a mom. Before that I had not worked for 10yrs being an at home mom. I have had a total of 5 jobs my entire life and I hated all of them. :sigh:
But I keep telling myself I can do this.

I need a walk.

2 comments:

Breuil said...

I found you blog in "Dispatches from the island". When I read you are a historician I thought it was fine. I work as a teacher of literature in Spain but in my free time I study the post-palaelolithic rock paintings in the province of Cádiz (http://www.arte-sur.com/cueva.htm).

I hope you find that job. I will visit your blog if you don't care.
On the other hand, sorry for my English :)

redelf said...

Hi!! Another Lost fan!!

That is so interesting. I have read about the rock paintings in Cadiz from when I was in art history class.
I almost majored in literature! That is so interesting.
I would definately love to be in contact on the blog here. :hug:


Oh and I just got a job as a subsitute teacher! Thank you!
And your English is very good so dont worry!
:hug: