Thursday, March 12, 2009

I hate doctors

Well the next few months are going to include a LOT of doctors visits. Between me taking my mom to her hand surgery, I have to have a colonoposy (I spelt that wrong!!!) because of a family history...well only my Dad who died of colon cancer 14 yrs ago. And then they have discovered that I am hyperthyroid and that there is a lump on my thyroid. Nothing to really worry about, 95% of thyroid lumps are benign but I have to have a needle biopsy to be sure and to decide if I need surgery to remove it. The upside is, if I have surgery I get to be Frankenstein!!

I really hate going to the doctor. The only good thing is I get a few days off. :grin:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you have hot nodule [aka toxic adenoma, it is very unlikely to be a cancer.
However, most nodules over 1 cm are biopsied;
and many large toxic nodules are surgically removed