Saturday, March 28, 2009

weird weather

I really do hate the midwest sometimes. We have been having between 55-70 degree weather for the last couple of weeks, but this weekend Mother Nature decided to kick us in the ass. We are expecting between 4-6 inches of snow by tomorrow. What??? I dont know why I act shocked. We have had snow well into April and at least one time in May. As they say around here, dont like the weather? Wait an hour and it will change.


I have also decided to go back to school. Being a substitute teacher, or a teacher in general is just not for me. I am shocked at the lack of respect by the kids and even more shocked by the other teachers themselves. So this week is probably my last week and then I am looking for something else and possibly going back to school this fall for a certificate in something more marketable than History. And something that has a very very very low level of stress. I am finding I do not handle stress very well. I am having all sorts of weird health issues not related to my hypertyroid and do to stress.

No comments: